We create, plan, manage and execute any type of event, handling all creative ideas, communications and PR activities.
We handle all events from the Corporate through to the Private sector. Whether your event is a high society networking
conference, gala dinner or a customer event through to a luxury charter, a private party or your child's birthday
party - it's the attention to detail that makes your event personal.
For anyone without enough time to organise, stuck for ideas, not sure how to start planning for your next event, or perhaps this is your first time at organising an event and you want a little bit
of advice and guidance, Three Six Five Events are here to help, guide and plan alongside you.
Our services include the following:
Fees and Payment schedule
Every event is bespoke for the client and we do offer a full event service. It's free to talk, so for a FREE, no obligation consultation, please do drop us an email with regard to your plans so we can arrange an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
We all know that technology, mobile phones, email and social communication allow daily communication between people and we'll never say don't use that medium. BUT in today's society where we are
overloaded with everything online, people are wanting that personal touch and face to face connection, and online can never replace that. Hosting events, allows you to generate that relationship
which is created through face-to-face meetings.
Take a look at a few of these advantages to hosting events can help you develop your business:
1. Increases your visibilty. Holding an event for the launch of a new product or a service is a really good way to publicise what you are up to. It can create a real buzz with the public, if this is what you are looking for, and would naturally create news worthy pieces on social media. Another option would be to organise an event aimed at a more specific and exclusive audience. This would create specific visibilty within your target audience.
2. Generate 'buy-in'. An event is the perfect time to gather opinions of current and potential customers, get to know them better and learn first-hand what their needs are. Connecting on a personal level in a face-to-face meeting is something that can help consolidate interest in the brand which in-turn can genetate buy-in and customer loyalty.
3. Establish relationships. An event can help to establish relationships with existing, potential and new customers as well as develping connections with your business.
4. Create opportunities. When people get together, the magic really happens. They share experiences and they connect. Synergies develop and so do valuable opportunities for both the brand and the guests.
5. Increase revenues. An event will help increase the visibiltiy of your business, as well as create a solid community and develop the commitment of customers, new projects and
opportunities. This in turn would all translate into business growth and increased brand revenue. Events and meetings are the best way to develop long-term relationships with customers and
stakeholders and naturally the benefits develop from there.
So if you want to increase the branding of your company or client, don't forget that events are one of the most powerful resources you have at your command.
Get in touch with us today for a free, informal chat to discuss your next event.